Frequently asked question.
Where is the congress held?
Parque TecnoCampus Mataró-Maresme (PTM)
Dirección: Av. Ernest Lluch, 32 08302 Mataró
Tel.: 93 169 65 00
Fax: 93 169 65 04 (servicios de empresa)
HOW TO GET:
National and international flights
Barcelona Airport – RECUWASTE
By car: 38 minutes
By train: 1 hour 30 minutes (Renfe: Line R2 from El Prat Airport to Mataró). Map
Commuter Train (Renfe)
Barcelona Sants – Mataró
Frequency of passage: Every 10 minutes – Hours
Duration: 45 minutes
Station-Tecno Campus Mataró: Line1 –Hours
Tecno Campus Mataró – Station: Line 2 – Hours
Bus from el Vallès: Sabadell-Granollers-Mataró
Line e13 – Schedule
Mataró-Barcelona: 25 min.
Mataró-Granollers: 17 min.
Mataró-Sabadell: 31 min.
Where could I stay?
B&BHOTEL ATENEA PORT – ****
Passeig Marítim, 324, 08302 Mataró, Barcelona
Tf. +34 932 22 60 06
5% discount for RECUWASTE attendees) making the purchase here
B&B Hotel Barcelona Mataró – ** web
Carrer de Tordera, 2, 08302 Mataró, Barcelona
Tf. +34 937 56 23 00
Double room for individual use: € 60 + 10% VAT room and day with accommodation and breakfast + city tax € 0.72)
What does the registration include?
The face-to-face registration includes:
- Possibility of attending in person or virtually all plenary sessions of the Congress
- Visit the innovative machinery exhibition
- Visit the poster exhibition and vote for the election of the winner of the Fernando Maíllo Award
- Coffee break and meals on both days
- Possibility of participating in the guided visit to the Maresme Integral Waste Recovery Center
Online registration includes:
- Possibility of attending virtually all plenary sessions of the Congress
- Virtually visit the poster exhibition and vote for the election of the winner of the Fernando Maíllo Award
- Possibility of interacting and contacting all those attending the Congress through the Recuwaste APP
- Possibility of participating in the sessions through the Recuwaste APP
How and when should I collect the accreditation?
The accreditation will be generated automatically and you will receive it in your email or on your phone through the RECUWASTE APP.
You will only have to print it or show it on your mobile phone to be able to access the activities of the Congress.
Is a certificate of attendance provided?
Yes, if you need a certificate, you must request it from the Technical Office. This is an informative, unofficial certificate (in digital format).
What is a carbon neutral and zero waste event?
A carbon neutral event is one that is designed to minimise its carbon footprint throughout its life cycle, including design, set-up, development and dismantling. Any impact that is unavoidable will be offset through renewable energy or forestry projects that have an environmental or social commitment.
Zero waste is the expression that refers to the principle of reusing all products so that they do not return to nature in the form of waste or rubbish.